XFT has logged over 2.5 Billion miles (4 Billion Kilometres) of operation. This equates to over 65 million hours of successful engine operation. It is amazingly effective and perfectly safe. During the entire history of XFT being used throughout the world, no damages to engines or equipment have ever been shown or proven to occur.
Xtreme Fuel Treatment saves money in a number of ways:
Save on gas , reduces emissions , improves fuel quality , prolongs engine life and increases horse power.
The additional components of Xtreme Fuel Treatment include :
Fuel stabilizer to prolong life of fuel
Lubricant to treat pumps, injectors and pistons
Detergents for both gasoline and diesel engines
Demulsifier to reduce and eliminate condensation in the fuel system
Polymerization retardants to reduce solid formation
Corrosion inhibitor to remove rust
The Science Made Simple
1. XFT contains a compound which makes your fuel ignite quicker in your engine – creating a longer, better burn of the fuel. This means that you actually burn more of the injected fuel- whereas most vehicles waste a good portion of unused fuel as exhaust. By Using XFT, you get more efficiency out of the fuel that you already use.
2. By altering the burn-rate of your fuel (and other fuel improvements) XFT makes even low grade fuel behave like high-quality or premium fuels, eliminating the need for higher octane or other more expensive fuel.
3. XFT uses a combination of ingredients — Detergents, Demulsifiers, Rust & Corrosion Inhibitors, Lubricating Agents, and Polymerization Retardants. All these work together to keep things clean, remove existing deposits, reduce friction, stop water damage, which keeps your engine & fuel system working and running smoothly.
4. By using more of the available fuel, and improving the combustion process in the engine You have less harmful emissions produced and coming out as exhaust. XFT is proven to reduce your harmful emissions substantially. Some tests show over 40% reduction in Hydrocarbons and Carbon Monoxide emissions.
5. Petroleum based fuel will separate and lose its efficiencies rather quickly. One great feature of XFT is that it acts as a super-effective fuel stabilizer, allowing your fuel to be stored for years without going bad.
6. Xtreme Fuel Treatment is very concentrated. It only takes 1 ounce (30mL) to treat 80 Gallons (300 L) of fuel.
How it Saves You Money
1. You will go farther on a tank of fuel. Based on hundreds of tests and user feedback, XFT can save you between 7% and 20% on your fuel costs – Gasoline (Petrol) or Diesel. A 150 gallon (570 Litre) tank of fuel at a 12% savings would save 18 gallons (69 Litres) per fill-up. Do the math. Many are saving more than that!
2. You no longer have to use mid-grade or premium fuel in your gasoline (petrol) vehicle, even in high-performance engines. That will save you another 3% – 5% on your Gasoline (Petrol) costs right at the pump.
3. Your vehicle will run longer and smoother, without all the problems that come with a dirty, sludge-filled, corroding, sluggish, polluting engine. This will save you money on unneeded repairs and allow your current vehicle engine to last you much longer, eliminating the need to replace or repair the engine nearly as often.
4. This can save you money when it comes to emissions inspections or tune-ups. XFT is also very good for the environment and is a way for your company to become more ‘green’ without changing how you do business.
5. You no longer have to empty or replace the fuel that sits in storage tanks or seasonal equipment such as recreational vehicles, boats, lawn mowers, and storage tanks. That can also save you a substantial amount of money.
6. XFT is not expensive and you no longer need other fuel additives designed to lubricate, clean, stabilize or do the other things that XFT does. If you were to buy store-bought additives to accomplish the same things, you would put multiple bottles of products in your tank and spend about 20 times more money.
DREAM IT => PLAN IT => DO IT
Become your own testimony today and place your order
Thanking you in advance to help share the good news on: